The Shows – program June 16 / SOLD OUT
FASHION SHOW PROGRAM
Saturday June 16 – 19:00-02:30
The Show program is the perfect opportunity to discover the collections of 30 emerging international fashion talents.
On this evening, Collective 12 (MAFAD graduate class of 2018) will showcase their graduation collections and the presentation of the CLASH Project #10. In this project FASHIONCLASH challenges ten non-fashion designers and artists to create an out-of-the-box outfit for the catwalk. Before the Afterparty kicks in four Awards will be presented.
18:00 Doors open
19:00 – 19:30 Collective 12 (MAFAD Graduation Show)
20:30 – 21:15 The Show part I
22:00 – 22:45 The Show part II
23:15 – 23:30 Awards
23:30 – 02:30 Afterparty (DJ Mr. Nice Guy)
Address Meerssenerweg 215, Maastricht
We are SOLD OUT!
There are maybe only few tickets available at the door sale at the SAM-decorfabriek. Shortly before the show this will be communicated at the venue.
– FASHIONCLASH Festival Talent Award 2018
– KALTBLUT Magazine Award
– Vancouver Fashion Week Award
– Chapeau Magazine Talent Award to one of the MAFAD graduates
Performances at The Show
– B E K H O M O R E H E N A by Z A H R A. H O S S E I N I
– Design New Religion performance by Mami Izumi & Jivika Biervliet
– Design New Religion performance by Nora Ramakers & Johanna Hehemeyer-Curten
– LUX by SALLY Dansgezelschap Maastricht/Martin Harriague & Mieke Kockelkorn
Inspired by the theme, Studio AKATAK will create a concept for the space, scenography, video projections and performances.
Concept: Lotte Milder, Karlijn Milder, Mats Logen & Scott Robin Jun
Scenography: Scott Robin Jun & Lotte Milder
Video projections: Mats Logen & Karlijn Milder
Lighting Design: Karlijn Milder & Scott Robin Jun
Sound design: Matijs Guypen
Performers: Wies Berkhout, Anthony van Gog, Scott Robin Jun & Lotte Milder
AKAKAK is supported by VIA ZUID.
CLASH Project #10 Fashion By Non-Fashion Designers
- Aurélie d’Incau, visual artist
- Caz Egelie, visual artist
- Kristofers Rei, product design, footwear design, concept design
- Tim Prins, designer
- Simone Schuffelen, visual artist
- Kris Vleugels, social designer
- Cox Janssens, designer, illustrator
- Danika van Kaathoven, product designer
- Dasha Tsapenko, product designer
- Mies Loogman, information/communication/strategic designer
The Show Designers
Collective 12 | MAFAD Graduation Class 2018
Please be aware that by attending the Festival, you agree to possibly feature in pictures taken during the event and give permission to FASHIONCLASH to use this data as promotional material for the Festival on social media, the FASHIONCLASH website as well as press.